Tuesday 23 March 2010

Hello Stranger!


Nala in her garden. This lovely dog hasn't been seen on these pages since she left Rock HQ so she sent us this picture in a Christmas card and I meant to publish it ever since. She really has grown into a stunning dog. We are lucky that the owners have kept in touch so we know what the Dolyhir clan are up to. Its their Birthdays tomorrow, we hope to hear from Brook and Bear as we haven't seen them for a while. So come on owners get snapping so we and the 1200 or so other people who log onto this site every day can have a look at how your dogs are doing!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I am absolutely fascinated by this web story. It is radiantly clear that your dogs are loved and adored, vey happy and extremely healthy!!!

    My name is Kate and I too have a Bernese - who looks just like your dogs,(not like the short stockier ones I have seen at the Breed shows). His name is Rogue and he is nearly 14 months old. We are not too far from you either, we are in Hereford. It would be lovely if I (and 2 kids)could come and meet you and your dogs. Would be great to hear from you. My email address is katesmadhouse@btinternet.com
    Keep up the tales though, I love it!!
    Love Kate.xx

    ReplyDelete