Thursday 8 November 2012

Take good care of my baby

 Right Jess, have you washed behind your ears?
 Don't worry, you are going to a great family and Uncle Rocky's son Buddy is already there, he'll keep an eye on you.
 Right sit up, first impressions count. Here he is.
 You take good care of my baby.
 Bye Jess, or should I say Dolyhir Amazing Grace.
Last kiss, see you at the treasure hunt next year!

Jess has left HQ and is now Reuby with her forever family way up North. Pics tomorrow of her journey and introduction to Buddy. Spoiler alert. Reuby is already in charge!

2 comments:

  1. Aww we are sooooo jealous right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bye sweet reuby, will look forward to seeing photo of your growth. thanks for being so cute and helping me with my jesse's leaving- perhaps i can send a special treasure box for tony to hide on the treasure hunt and you'll be the one to find it. :)

    ReplyDelete