Thursday 21 March 2013

Then and Now!

 The class of 2009 reached the ripe old age of 4 last Sunday so here's two pics of HPD or Harvey Puppy Dog as he is know as he left us, playing with his favourite rubber chicken. he has got through a few in the last four years.
And here he is now, looking like Jon Bon Jovi. We are hoping he will be at the treasure hunt this year again. Nala from class of 2009 is hoping to come, Brooke is coming, so if we can persuade Fizz to call in that will mean all of the class of 2009 will be in the same place as we have Bear, Spotty, Bliss and WooZah.

2 comments:

  1. Erm, our birthday is today. 24th, I just popped over to say Happy Birthday & I noticed you celebrated last week, he he, if I'd known I could have had 2 birthdays.
    Thanks for bringing me into the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh!!! cheap Taiwanese calendar is to blame :)

    ReplyDelete