Saturday 9 April 2011

Take cover

Its been a hot day at Rock HQ and for some reason known only to myself I decided the hottest time of the day was the ideal time for the Bonsai Banzai as part of the BBMC training. As Spotty is on light duties, and Rocky and Reba are trying to make puppy's, I took the girls WooZah, Bliss and Aunt Montana. By the time I took the pic above Montana had pulled the eject handle and had baled out heading for home as fast as her Bernese paws could carry her when she realised we were going back up the long haul.
Bliss, WooZah and pathetic triever, Poppy, are made of sterner stuff and stuck to the programme. They did make use of every available shadow en route.
Even taking to hiding in a hole by the cliff on North Face Gully, they had to be coaxed out, only when I promise that we had really finished did they reluctantly follow me down to the Cauldron where they played water babies in the streams.

No comments:

Post a Comment