Thursday 24 October 2013

A letter from Mr Bo Jangles


Hi Folks, Well another busy week over, I attended the last of my puppy classes on Tuesday evening after making lots of friends, I'm now in to biting everybody and digging up the garden, as you can see from the photo I'm also in to plastic bottles and cardboard boxes, they taste delicious? I was weighed in yesterday and I've doubled my weight in the last 5 weeks since joining my forever home, I now weigh 14.1kg's and I'm always on the lookout for a little bit more. Really, I'm a good boy and everybody I see wants to adopt me but I'm happy where I am, my owners spoil me and don't I know it? Hope the weather holds for the weekend I get bored when it rains and run around the house like a whirling dervish? Anyways I have to get on, lots of things to do and it's nearly time for my afternoon stroll. Hope you all enjoy your weekend. Keep smiling Love Mr Bo Jangles X

No comments:

Post a Comment