Monday 18 November 2013

A letter from Mr Bo Jangles


Hi Folks.
 Bit late with this weeks blog, firstly we were sorry to hear about the Berner that was sadly put to sleep so our thoughts are with the forever family who sadly lost such a good companion.
Well it's been another busy week and I'm still growing at a rapid rate of knots, as you can see with my master feeding me a dinosaur bone. I've also learned to come back when called particularly as I always receive a reward such as a rich tea biscuit, my favourite snack, well I enjoy any type of food really, my forever family keep telling me what a good boy I am when I respond, well who wouldn't with the promise of a quick snack.
When I'm out walking people keep telling me that I'm a pretty boy, gets a bit waring at time when they pat me on the head, I've also made so many friends on my morning jaunts up the field where I can run and play. Life's really good and I'm showered with love and affection, what a life, that'll do for me.
 Well I hope you all have a good week and that the weather is a bit better then of late, not long until Xmas, I wonder what presents i'll receive?? Can't wait.
 Keep smiling, speak to you all next week
 Lots ofLove
 Bo Jangles XX

No comments:

Post a Comment