Monday 7 April 2014

A letter from Mr Bo Jangles

Hi folks,
I hope you're all well, this is the latest photograph of me taken this morning, I'm fit and well and topping the scales at a hefty 35kg's
What a beautiful weekend it's been, I've had lots of fun walking in the woods and running around.
We’ve got a busy week coming up and I'll be spending some time in the doggy day care centre as my owners are having a new kitchen fitted starting tomorrow, more hassle I suppose, never mind should be good when it's finished we hope.
Hope you all enjoyed Mother's Day as much as I did? I didn't even bite anyone today, just having a bit of fun? so I must be settling down, Hmm, might change that thought tomorrow see how I feel.
Anyway I hope you all enjoy a pleasant and peaceful week, take care and stay safe.
Talk to you all in a couple of weeks.
Keep smiling
Love to all
Bo Jangles. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment