Wednesday 29 June 2011

Training Day

Considering its the first outing with his panniers Spotty took to them like a duck to water (he normally takes to things like a fish riding a bike) and as long as he has his security timber hes a very brave Berner.

He is a bit of a doofus dog, taking off after a rabbit, a big no no when we are "working" so I hid in the bracken. I heard him thunder along the track looking for me, and back again, ha, he was learning a good lesson here, he thundered back again and all was very quiet. Too quiet. After 10 minutes of too quietness I gave the Berner Holler that summons the Dolyhir Clan. Nothing stirred. So I set off back along sheepskull lane where I met wonderdog charging towards me, he having retraced his steps all the way back to where he had last seen me.



The panniers are empty at the moment while he gets used to them. Eventually they will be packed with essentials like gin and tonic and other first aid items. We were sent an email asking if the packs slowed him up. Look at the video below. I don't think he noticed them too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment