Friday 9 December 2011

Dear Daddy

Poor Rocky, heres a pic of him this morning showing the damage to his ear, hes getting better, out and about as the bottom pic shows and after another trip to the vet today he is well on the way to a full recovery. He got a letter today from one of the kids which also cheered him up.
Dear daddy

It has just come to my attention, via my personal private secretary and general dogs body that you are entirely pawly and under the weather. All I can say is if u need me to knit you a woolly scarf I will do my best or you could borrow your dads wooly hat to keep your ears warm. I know from personal experience that visiting the vets is not good, but they are trying to make you better so please behave as the gentleman I know you to be.
I know it's usual for adults to suggest things but if you find your skin itches where you had your shave , holland and Barratt do a Manuka honey cream that both heals and stops the itch . Any way I had better make sure they shut the shop properly.... So get well soon, and I think you are the best looking dad ever.

All my love your troublesome daughter Theia La Diva xxxxx

Ps love to everybody else too.

No comments:

Post a Comment